Brilliance - 275
The shimmering veins of copper and swirls of color in Brilliante will add depth and richness to any project. They are magnificent!
Semi-transparent molten glass mosaic tesserae, enriched with sparkling enamels and aventurina stone. The mixing of two glass colors allows us to achieve the classic veining effect on the surface.
Aventurina is an artificial stone produced by the fusion, at approx. 1200° C, of silica sand, copper and color components. From the seventeenth century this process, previously unknown in its whole, allows glass makers to create new effects in color, producing an adventure in design or "aventurina".
- Format: 3/4” x 3/4” (2 x 2 cm).
- Sheet size: 12 7/16” x 12 7/16” (31.6 x 31.6 cm).
- Brillante is achieved through the fusion of a primary glass that is the one that gives the overall color and a secondary glass (aventurina or enamels) that adds the veining and shading to the primary glass.
- Applications: Wall and floor, residential and commercial*, swimming pools and Spas.
- Using mosaic on a commercial floor is not a problem if the installation is done properly, and it is installed with an Epoxy Adhesive and Grout. Only light commercial.