Mosaic Tile Tape
The Original Tile Tape is a front-mount, crystal clear, very strong adhesive film for making mosaics of stone, ceramic, glass and metal tiles. Easy to use, Tile Tape resists stretching or tearing and is designed to firmly hold tiles until installation after which it releases cleanly leaving no adhesive residue on tiles.
Easy to use: simply peel it off the roll and apply; no release paper to pull off and discard; no gluing necessary.
Crystal clear so you can see the tile pattern while working and/or installing.
Available 50' roll. available in widths of 6" and 12".
Tile Tape is still the premium mosaic tape in use for front mounting tiles of all types.
As low as $36.75
- Tile Tape is easy to use: simply peel it off the roll and apply; no release paper to pull off and discard; no gluing necessary.
- No heat gun or apparatus needed to apply Tile Tape thus saving energy and money. Excellent strength characteristics:
- Tile Tape is very hard to tear or stretch. Self-leveling: eliminates the different levels in the surface created by stone and tile pieces of differing thickness.
- It is crystal clear so you can see the tile pattern while installing.
- Thinset/mortar curing: Tile Tape breathes so it will allow the thinset to cure/dry; no need to perforate the Tape. It is important to let the thinset or mortar dry for as long as the manufacturer suggests.
- The adhesive is water resistant so it will not lose adhesion while at the workplace due to accidental exposure to water. 100% adhesion of tile back to the mortar.
- Aesthetically pleasing when it is on stone, ceramic or glass tiles. Ideal for pools and other wet applications where you want total tile contact with mortar; no backing between your material and the mortar.